Followers

Thursday 21 May 2015

It's a little Chic .................. Or could it be Little Shabby


It's a Little Chic



Morning everyone where every you are, just woke up to a lovely sunny morning!!!...
Hope it stays nice today things to do!!!!......

I am still in with the Shabbt Chic theme yesterday I made this card 
With a spellbinders wavy die took me a bit of thathomin out at first but Hay Oh 
I master it  it must be my age hehe I am still very young at heart!!! 
Enough waffling lets get on.....






Beautiful Scrap and Craft papers again I keep plugging these papers they are a must have Here
I have cover the last layer with spiders web,
WOC flowers and die cut leaves cut on pearl card and distressed.
Every thing else is from My House of Ribbons Here
Take a look in My Shop lots of goodies for sale 
And FREE shipping with orders over £10 for UK shipping only.

Thank you for taking time to look
Feel free to leave a comment 


Jules❤️




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules, I absolutely love all the scrummy roses and leaves, they look so stylish. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete