Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

It's a Lot of Chic !!!!!!........ And a Lot of Shabby !!.....



It's a Lot of Chic 


Good morning everyone wherever you are
Hope you are all feeling good and having a great day.
Well woke up to a nice sunny morning today.
Not sure weather to go in the garden to do a bit of work
Have to test how cold it's out side first.

 I have a Shabby Chic Card for you hope you like.




Lot going on in this card 
Papers are Lemmon craft from scrap and craft 
Lots of distressing with torn edges and inks.
I have made all the rolled roses from the papers,
Crinkled rolled paper and behind that is cheesecloth.
Sisal is at the back of the roses and seam binding ribbon hand dyed.
You can purchase the sisal and seam binding ribbon from my eBay shop
Or you can contact me via Facebook 
Just click on the the icons on the side bar.



Thank you for looking 
Have a great day where ever you are




6 comments:

  1. Wow Jules, this is definitely one of my favourites of yours! All the shabby ripped edges and the soft colours, wow!! I love your beautiful trail of flowers with the pop of aqua, this is just heavenly!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas and love all those textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules, Two words describe this card UTTERLY STUNNING!!!!!Love all your embellies and beautiful hand made flowers, the ribbon rose is fantastic and adore your stunning layers and all those amazing chic touches!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Jules this is stunning! I hope you got sorted the other day and am sorry you caught me at just the wrong time. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Jules this is stunning! I hope you got sorted the other day and am sorry you caught me at just the wrong time. Judy x

    ReplyDelete