Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

It's a. Little Shabby.......... A Little Bit Chic.......





It's a Little Shabby



Good afternoon everyone well the sun is shinning and it's been 
Lovely all week here in the UK.

I have had a week of gardening and not much crafting 
but I have enjoyed myself it's got to be done.

I have made this shabby Chic card hope you like

Papers are from scrap and craft
Flowers are from wild orchid crafts 
Added Sisal to the back of my flowers 
I have dyed the seam binding to match the papers 
Added a few shells and pearl beads.
You can find lots of goodies for sale in my eBay shop
Just click on the sign in the side bar and it will take you their.






Thank you for looking




8 comments:

  1. Hi Jules,
    you made a wonderful shabby chic card,love all the flowers,
    hugs,
    Ans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules, wow so beuatiful, I am LOVING the sea shells mixed in with the pearls, very beautiful and unique design overall honey!Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and elegant design. Love your bow.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jules. Love the soft colours, the peach is one of favs. So many beautiful elements, the corrugated cardboard and the shabby ribbon...just love em! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the torn and distressed edges and fabulous shabby chic bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shabby card! Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete