Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

It's a Little Bit Shabby!!!!!!!!........... And a Little Bit Chic!!!!!.......



Good morning everyone on this cold and bright sunny day,
don't know how long it will last so if it starts raining I'll do a bit of crafting.

A warm welcome to new members 

To day I have a Shabby Vintage Card

Oh my where do I start you carn't see underneath now let's see 
what I have done, their a tourn papers lace,cheesecloth, all distressed with inks and gesso.
I have used a Tim holtz clock which I have distressed and guided.
Vine leaves and sisal gold berries and handmade rolled roses.
And crinkled seam binding ribbon.
Lots of the items you can find in my eBay shop 
Or just message me on Facebook or email me 
You can find my mail in my ribbon shop just click on the links on the sidebar.







Inside the card and a added gift tag








Thank you for looking 

Have a great day wherever you are 



Jules ❤️ xx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Jules,
    Very chique love de colors beautiful Card !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, where to start ... my goodness!!!What an AMAZING design honey, so many details to take in, a feast for the eyes!!! And... you used the tag!!!! Have a lovely evening honey!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and Fab details.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jules, what a gorgeous mix of vintage and shabby chic! Love it! Just playing some catch up after my week off with Mum, I hope you had a great week last week! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning love all the dies,embellishments and texture -love the little metal clock and Bee charms
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Love the colors. Thanks for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create this week. We hope to see you again soon!

    Sara
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete